DO YOU KNOW HIM?
I did too many things wrong. I killed my mom. I denied God multiple times. I lied. I had multiple orgies. I raped my sister. I mutilated myself. I committed suicide twice. I curse. I never went to church. I hated church. I disobeyed my parents. I was a pornstar. I masturbated. I stole everything I own. I'm jealous of my friend because she stole my boyfriend. I'm not special. I'm ugly . I'm confused.I cheated on my wife. I gossiped. I slept with my own brother. I was selfish and deceiving. I committed homosexual acts. I'M NOT WORTHY TO GET JESUS!!!!!
DON'T EVER SAY THAT WE WERE ALL BORN INTO SIN THE DEVIL WANTS YOU TO THINK THAT YOU ARE ALONE IN YOUR SIN. I SINNED EVERY HUMAN SINS , BUT CHRIST GAVE US HIS BLOOD TO WASH IT AWAY. IF YOU ARE READY TO PRAY AND YOU WANT HIM NOW. SAY THIS PRAYER WITH ALL YOUR HEART OR JUST SPEAK TO HIM USING YOUR OWN WORDS. HE LISTENS AND KNOWS YOURS HEART. A PERFECT PRAYER IS ONE THAT COMES FROM THE HEART,
PRAYER OF SALVATION
"Heavenly Father, have mercy on me, a sinner. I believe in you and that your word is true. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God and that he died on the cross so that I may now have forgiveness for my sins and eternal life. I know that without you in my heart my life is meaningless.I believe in my heart that you, Lord God, raised Him from the dead. Please Jesus forgive me, for every sin I have ever committed or done in my heart, please Lord Jesus forgive me and come into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior today. I need you to be my Father and my friend.I give you my life and ask you to take full control from this moment on; I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ." Amen
If you decided to repent of your sins and receive Christ today, welcome to God's family. Now, as a way to grow closer to Him, the Bible tells us to follow up on our commitment.
- Get baptized as commanded by Christ.
- Tell someone else about your new faith in Christ.
- Spend time with God each day. It does not have to be a long period of time. Just develop the daily habit of praying to Him and reading His Word. Ask God to increase your faith and your understanding of the Bible.
- Seek fellowship with other followers of Jesus. Develop a group of believing friends to answer your questions and support you.
- Find a local church where you can worship God.